- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Very good understanding of IT systems, including Excel
- Flexible and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate and manage own workload
- Excellent organisational, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- International experiences in communicating and understanding cultural differences
- Highly motivated, driven to deliver highest standard of service
- Team player
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. You will be part of a global Team working together on a day-to-day basis, focused on collaboration and continuous improvement of the Business Unit Service. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Global career progression prospects
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
If you have any questions relating to this role, please contact email@example.com