Reporting directly to the UK Area Manager. Carrying out day to day HR duties for the UK Business Unit including onboarding new employees, database management and contract management.
|Location:||Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom|
|Department:||Back Office - Administration|
|Apply for this job|
- Liaise with Recruitment, attend recruitment interviews and create contract job offers.
- Arrange and manage employment contracts / contract addendums.
- Manage fixed term contracts and extend, close out where required.
- Ensure that signed contracts and addendums are returned and filed correctly.
- Administer onboarding process for all new hires.
- Arrange medical and occupational health visits where required.
- Manage company laptops, tablets, mobile phones and company credit cards including but not limited to initial applications, database management, returns, queries and replacements.
- Arrange and undertake employee investigations and disciplinary hearings, write minutes of meetings, reports and liaise with company solicitors.
- Fosters productive relationships with clients, customers, and employees
Understand and follow local employment and tax laws concerning recruitment and HR matters.
Undertake payroll reviews and amendments.
- Compile monthly office staff holiday list.
- Close out employee leaver accounts and report as required.
- Arrange references, leaver acknowledgements and leaver breakdown of costs owed to the organization letters.
- Manage GWS apprenticeship levy
- Arrange for leaver deductions to be enforced via payroll.
- Send CSA / DEA information to payroll and notify staff where required.
- Manage employee anniversaries.
- Manage pay date calendar.
- Assist with accounts / payroll / government audits as required.
- Carry out driver licence checks upon employment and annually.
- Update GPS Matrix software as required.
- Carry out intercompany hiring out payroll tasks.
- Manage employee driving and parking fine notifications.
- Review technician timesheets and attendance where required.
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Distribute benefit information to new hires.
- Maintain employee files and documentation.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of time & attendance records for compensation payable to employees, including union and prevailing wage requirements.
- Partner with various internal departments including accounting, operations, and legal.
- Develop effective means of communication with associates at all levels across the business to build a relationship of trust and respect.
- Flexibility to work reasonable overtime.
- Flexibility to undertake reasonable domestic and overseas travel.
- Support Global HR Team and UK Area Manager with additional duties as required.