TYPICAL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Support to the sales team, including contract review, preparing contract deviations and contract drafting of customer and subcontractor contracts in different jurisdictions
- Participation in contract negotiations
- Draft standard contract templates
- Contract management support and (insurance) claim handling
- Advise on and review of other documents, such as bank guarantees, Parent Company Guarantees and NDA’s
- Provide legal and contractual support to the business on all kinds of legal matters and areas
- Develop and maintain guidelines and procedures
- Provide training of the internal organisation on contractual and legal matters
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
- Strong knowledge of general contract law
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage communication, training and development of legal awareness
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with colleagues with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- Strong personal drive, hands-on, team player
- Flexible attitude in a hectic environment
- University Master degree in law with min. 3-5 years of experience from a similar position in an international commercial organisation or in a law firm
- Substantial experience in commercial contracting, including drafting and negotiating thereof, preferably of complex international project contracts
- Likes to be challenged by complex legal and contractual questions and has a commercial approach to their solution
- Willing to travel internationally
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. You will be part of a global Team working together on a day-to-day basis, focused on collaboration and continuous improvement of the Legal Service. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Global career progression prospects
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
If you have any questions relating to this role, please contact Sarah Bransby (Lead HR Business Partner) at email@example.com, +44 7850 668224.