Become part of our GWS Team – in our Project Support you will be the first point of contact for many project participants and have a supportive function for Project Managers to ensure the overview of project logistics, by handling a portfolio of administrative tasks.
This position might be based in one of our following offices in:
- Poland - Szczecin or Koszalin,
- Romania - Constanta.
TYPICAL TASKS :
- Responsible for being the primary internal contact for the project and trainings.
- Participate in project hand-over from Sales.
- Provide input for manning plan and coordinate with technicians.
- Distribute project and training information to project team.
- Research best means of travel, transportation and accommodation for the project team (incl. negotiations with providers, identification of risks and opportunities).
- Arrange rental of equipment as well as travel & transportation according to rotations and last-minute requests.
- Upload certificates to clients' data base and share certificates-related-data with an internal, dedicated GWS team.
- Maintain project training matrix with training requirements and certificates' validity.
- Apply for compliance related documents based on the instructions provided by legal department. Keep track of the documents.
- Perform training gap analysis i.e. in order to make technicians prepared for upskilling.
- Support technicians for travel related issues and process timesheets.
- Maintain and update project planning system in relation to the travel arrangements.
- Maintain overview of logistic costs for the project e.g., for travel & accommodation.
- Submit data to the project financial reporting tool.
- Control and process invoices related to travel and accommodation.
- Inform site personnel on logistics and every-day administration.