Become part of our GWS Team – perform all aspects of support related to Minimum Training Requirements for GWS technicians as our Training Coordinator!
TYPICAL TASKS :
- Single point of contact for matters related to Minimum Training Requirements in the particular business area.
- Create training schedules matching availability of technicians and training facilities incl. a margin for last minute requests.
- Monitoring and update the validity of certificates constituting the GWS Minimum Training Requirements.
- Maintain internal data bases with MTR input i.e. training/ travel/ accommodation bookings.
- Find cost and time optimal routings; evaluation and research of training and medical certificates suppliers.
- Maintain good relations and smooth cooperation with training facilities.
- Book trainings related travel and accommodation for GWS technicians using approved software. Amend created reservations if needed.
- Provide technicians with full set of information with regards to the arranged training and aligned logistics; adding extra explanations when needed.
- Approve technicians timesheets reg. trainings and medical procedures time.
- Process invoices related to the arranged trainings and travels.
- Apply for cost refunds and cancellations.
- Report possible errors in invoices or personal documentation of technicians to the process owners.
- Handle information about extra deductions (i.e. due to damages); ticket investigations.