Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 13 countries and over 1.700 people working for us across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services. GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for 1 coordinator to manage HSEQ performance in our Offshore division and to support relevant BU in HSEQ area as well.
We do look for candidates available to work from our European office: UK, based either in Lowestoft or Hull.
Coordinators, while managing safety and quality tasks, strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Being the go-to person for the division reg. HSEQ
- Ensuring follow-up on all reporting in the division (Incidents, Snag Points, NCRs, environmental reporting) and data correctness (weekly & monthly)
- Targets settings and ensuring continuous follow up for the divisions in HSEQ field
- Development of the HSEQ documentation in the projects within the division (RAMS, HSE/Q plan, target setting, development and roll out of HSEQ campaigns)
- Providing content for HSEQ matters to the PM model for the projects
- Performing site visits (incl.: PPE checks on site, follow up on HSEQ campaigns, general alignment with site management on HSEQ topics and performance)
- Participation in audits
- Development of division relevant initiatives (campaigns and focus areas)
- Providing input and support for developing HSEQ in GWS (such as safety committee, risk assessment, legal compliance screening)