Become part of our GWS Team – as our Project Assistant / Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for many project participants and have a supportive function to ensure the overview of project logistics, by handling a portfolio of administrative tasks.
We are looking for a person to Join us on a full time basis. The position is to be based in KOSZALIN, Poland.
TYPICAL TASKS :
- Responsible for being the primary internal contact for the project team.
- Research best means of travel, transportation and accommodation for technicians.
- Support technicians for travel related issues and process timesheets.
- Distribute project information to project team.
- Arrange rental of equipment as well as travel & transportation according to rotations.
- Provide input for manning plan and coordinate with technicians.
- Maintain overview of logistic costs for the project e.g., for travel & accommodation.
- Submit data to the project financial reporting tool.
- Control and process invoices related to travel and accommodation.
- Inform site personnel on logistics and every-day administration.
- Participate in project hand-over from Sales.
We do not expect you to master everything from the beginning, but we expect you to be eager to learn in order to get there.