Minimum Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Pre-employment background check and drug test
- At least one year of wind or other construction industry experience preferred
- One year of warehouse experience
- Working knowledge of tooling and equipment used in construction industry
- Basic PC skills, with proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Detail oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and research skills.
- Able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment and display a sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Function with little supervision. Be an effective team player.
- High energy, self-motivated, service-oriented and ethical with a high degree of integrity
Working Conditions and Environment
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to move around the warehouse up to 70% of the time to move and organize tools and equipment
- This position operates computers and other office productivity machines (e.g., fax machine, copier, printer, etc.) on a regular basis. This position must be able to inspect and observe information on a computer screen at least 30% of the time.
- This position requires prolonged periods of standing, bending, stooping, and walking.
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
Global Wind Service is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.